Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Yum of the Day!

(My pictures are not uploading lately. I'm working on this problem.)

Lately I have been trying out some new recipes and this is one of the BEST I've found. My family was definitely ready for a tasty HCG-friendly treat! If you love apple pie or apple crisp, you'll LOVE this!

Cut one apple (per snack allowance) into cubes, and place in bowl.

Sprinkle with Cinnamon and one packet of Truvia.

Microwave for 3 minutes.

Stir, cool and eat.


If you want more of an apple crisp taste, you can crumble the allowed Melba Toast or Grissini in before cooking as well. I have also been toying wit the idea of mixing in a spoonful of Walden Farms Caramel Sauce, which to me sounds almost too decadent for dieting. Enjoy and please let me know what you think!!

No comments: