Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One of My Favorite Things

One of my friends is just beginning the HCG protocol and asked me the following question:
"Wanted to see if you know of a good lip balm that can be used on the program. My lips are already dried out and bothering me. Have you or one of your followers found something that works? I'm not too crazy with the Corn Huskers lotion - it just doesn't seem to moisturize as well as my hempz lotion but I'll keep using it. Something has to happen with the lips, though! Thanks!"
I told her about my favorite lipstick/gloss-- Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze! 



My doctor also approved Eucerin Original formula used sparingly for dry skins and hands. I imagine it would work pretty well for lips as well.

What are the products that work for you? Do you have any favorites? Be sure to share them here.

No comments: