Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

3 Weeks In...

Halfway done with shots and down 25 lbs! It's getting really hard to eat the same old things everyday, although I have tried a few new recipes and treats (posted below) which has been helping.

You know, I really don't understand why I can be so diligent about sticking to this diet when I'm on the shots, but when I'm in Maintenance I have no will power. Does anybody have any ideas? I truly feel like I CANNOT resist yummy foods when I'm off-protocol, but when I'm on and I see my temptation foods, I think it would be nice to have them but I can say no.

At any rate, I'm still impressed with how well this diet works for me! It is a hard diet to stick to, but I know if I do, I will see the pounds drop away! Gotta love that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phase 3 is ALWAYS the hardest because you're off the HCG, so your hunger kicks in a bit more. When you're really hungry, you lose your will power, I think. I have always messed up in Phase 3 and that is the reason why I have gained back some of the weight I lost. I am doing the diet again now and I have personally committed to NOT falling off the wagon during Phase 3. Good luck, sister, just know that others feel your pain, too. :)

Anonymous said...

HCG drops and hcg diet burn fat from your body and turn in to slim and healthy. HCG drops works very fast and effective manner and you can find hcg diet plan on our site.